Life Insurance for Applicants with Medical Issues
Do you have a pre-existing condition? Diabetes? Hepatitis? Do you have a history of cancer? These aren’t insurmountable to insure obstacles. There are many options out there for you and Kobrin utilizes the prequalification process to get you the best coverage available to you at the most affordable rate.
Life insurance for men and women who represent a higher underwriting risk due to medical issues. You can purchase a competitively priced policy through a highly specialized “impaired risk” brokerage and consulting team.
- Virtually all underwriting risks can be covered.
- Face amounts range from $100,000 to $100,000,000+.
- All applicants are prequalified for coverage, so applications can be approved at the rate quoted.
- A senior financial consultant provides personalized, high-end service to every client, to ensure satisfaction.
- Attorneys, accountants, and financial planners are available to help design complicated policies, at no charge.
Interested in discussing your unique situation? Contact Us
Ideally suited for:
Ideally suited for applicants who represent risks such as these:
- Health issues: Includes everything from the neurological to the psychological; from immune system deficiencies, to build/weight.
- A history of cancer.
- Pre-existing conditions.