Young and Just Getting Started
While a sound budget, building an emergency fund, saving for retirement, or paying off debt are all building blocks to a strong financial foundation in your 20s and 30s—life insurance is an important item you’ll not want to overlook for your toolbox.
- Reduces the stress of paying for a funeral, burial costs, or other final expenses
- Replaces lost income for your loved ones
- Pay off debts owed by your estate
- Both term and permanent policies can be obtained
Interested in discussing your unique situation? Contact Us
Ideally suited for:
Young adults just starting out, including:
- College graduates with large debt obligations from student loans
- Young homeowners with a mortgage they don’t want passed on to someone else
- Young parents looking for a savings cushion for a partner or dependents in case of death
We Specialize in Life Insurance for:
Don’t want an exam?
Need a lot of coverage?
Live outside the US?
Young & Just Getting Started?