Hope for happier and healthier families
by Amy Greene |
Today’s children are the leaders of the future.
When our children are raised with their needs met, they have a higher chance to succeed, make better decisions, feel compassion, confident, socialize with love and are happy!
If you’re a working parent who is struggling with feeling overwhelmed from balancing home and work, tired, scared and resentful, this summit is for you!
If you’re a parent who’s been having trouble finding the time to take care of yourself and family, or finding a harmonious stress-free lifestyle, read carefully.
My dear friend and colleague, Stanlee Palmisano, is hosting an online summit titled: Hope for Working Parents that launches on * May 4, 2023.
Each of these topics will be discussed by a remarkable, renowned speaker who specializes in a parenting-related field.
Among other topics, the Hope for Working Parents summit will also address:
- Struggling with loss of identity
- Experiencing lack of sleep and unhealthy eating habits
- Experiencing emotional and mental stress since having children.
- Step by step strategies on how to make life better for parents and their children with better communication
- Establishing an easier and more harmonious daily routine
- Learning how to create a more joyful home with happier parents and children
- Addressing your financial challenges andmaking your money work for you
As a featured speaker on this summit, I’m giving away complimentary tickets to my entire email list!
Join here – https://hopeforparentsnow.com/amygreene
Click now to get FREE access.
I’ll be seeing you there!