The deal of the century?
Is life insurance the “deal of the century?” I think it comes pretty close.
Here are a few reasons why:
- Each dollar of benefit literally costs pennies. That kind of return is hard to find.
2. The benefit is guaranteed. Also hard to find these days.
3. It’s the only form of insurance for which you know a claim will be filed. You just have to keep the policy in force.
4. It can provide living benefits. Money can be used for retirement, long term care, critical illness expenses, and many other cash needs.
5. It’s yours. When you own your policy, no one can take away your coverage.
What do you think – a good deal?