News. Insights. Analysis. Inspiration.
"3 Quick Things You Can Do to Conserve Cash Now"
From The Hartford:
* All of this impacts cash. I think this crisis will be short term and I’m hoping we’ll get through this in just a few months and we’ll see both demand and economic activity significantly increase. But for now, it’s imperative to take whatever steps we can to conserve our cash. Here are three ways I’m doing just that:
* Here is what I’m NOT doing. I’m not laying people off, because unemployment has been tight and when things get back to normal I’m going to need them. Plus, it’s just not right. I’m also not skimping on sales and marketing investments, because those things – like advertising, website development and customer relationship management software – are the things business people need if demand falls off.
"Disney World Could Open By June, Says One Analyst—and the Company Can Turn a Profit"
* J.P. Morgan media analyst Alexia Quadrani is bullish onWalt Disney, despite the shutdown of theme parks, cruise lines, and movie theaters, as well as the hit to television advertising.
"Businesses Being Reimagined In A World That Is Now Entirely Digital"
From Web Pro News:
* There are three things happening here in terms of transformation.
"COVID-19 and the Collapse of Complex Societies"
* A major pandemic is one of the classic aspects of a civilizational crisis. All of our systems—social, political, and economic—are being put through what we may regard as a stress test. We will discover which are resilient and robust, which are fragile and brittle, and which are actually antifragile, thriving on the breakdown of structures. Quite apart from COVID-19, if we look at the signs of systemic stress we can observe that, once again, human ingenuity is producing technologies and ways of doing things that will enable us to overcome this time of troubles. We may be facing a rather challenging time, perhaps lasting many years. But we should be confident that global civilization will overcome this, as it has before.
Here's a short video from Steve on how you can purchase insurance in these changing times....Watch Here