Insights from industry experts on how the pandemic could affect your insurance and financial portfolio.
10 Ways COVID-19 Is Affecting the Life and Annuity Distribution World
From Think Advisor:
1. Consumer interest in life insurance is strong;
2. Companies have sufficient reserves to handle pandemics;
3. Scheduling underwriting exams can become more complicated.
The Coronavirus Has Americans Scrambling to Set Their Estate Plans. Here Are Some Key Things to Know.
* Older people are getting their documents in order;
* Younger people are revaluing their legacy;
* People of all ages are gifting more, in case the estate and gift tax exemption is lowered.
Coronavirus Trusts? Suddenly Estate Planning More Popular Than Stockpiling Food as Advisors Arrange Wills and Trusts for Elderly Clients
From The Wealth Advisor:
* How to avoid probate in cased you are quarantined;
* Double-check beneficiary designations;
* Be sure to have a Healthcare Durable Power of Attorney.