News. Insights. Analysis. Inspiration.
"Electronic Signatures and Electronic Delivery of Documents as a Social Distancing Business Continuity Strategy"
From JD Supra:
* U.S. electronic signature law (ESIGN1 and comparable state laws, including those based on UETA2) enables parties to use electronic signatures to execute most types of commercial documents:
* Determining Whether Electronic Notarization or Remote Notarization is Permissible Requires State Specific Analysis;
* Process is Key, With An Eye Toward Admissibility of Evidence.
"7 Life, Disability and Supplemental Health Answers for a COVID-19 World"
From Think Advisor:
* Does life insurance cover coronavirus?
* Will my coverage end if I can’t afford to pay my premiums?
* If I contract COVID-19, can I utilize the accelerated death benefit rider?
“The CARES Act Decoded: What Wealth Advisors Must Know for Client Education”
From Wealth Advisor:
* This commentary covers some