News. Insights. Analysis. Inspiration.
"States reopening after Coronavirus shut us down. That means vastly different things depending on where you live"
From USA Today:
* Here's a look at the strategies some of those states are following as they attempt to dial back restrictions while still mitigating the spread of the virus.
"No, insurance doesn't cover that"
* Why it matters: No matter how big a premium a company might pay for business interruption insurance, most policies only cover physical damage to a property, not the loss of use of a hotel, restaurant or other building from a stubborn new virus.
"7 Tricks for Making Good decisions in Times of Crisis"
From Fast Company:
* In times when clearheaded decisions and vision are necessary, but conditions are stressful, there are some steps people can take to help bolster decision-making ability:
"Face masks and a factory redesign: How Bentley plans return to work"
From Wealth Advisor:
* Bentley will make wearing face masks compulsory at its British car factory and has redesigned the site to introduce a two-metre distance between workers which will see output halved over the first couple of weeks of production, its boss told Reuters.
The Volkswagen-owned luxury brand’s site in Crewe is due to reopen on May 11, seven weeks since it shut due to the coronavirus outbreak, making it one of the first automakers to resume production in Britain.
"Leaders: 3 Reasons You Shouldn’t Open Your Business Quite Yet"
"In conclusion, business leaders should be very wary of bringing employees back to work before they are ready. If possible, they should let their staff work remotely as long as possible — or even permanently, as therein lies the future of work. If the nature of their business does not allow for remote work, leaders should carefully follow federal guidelines, creating physical distance between employees, offering PPE, testing temperatures, and creating robust sick leave policies."
"There is not going to be a 'new normal' and stop letting people tell you there is"
From Herman Cain:
* The only thing that would give us any sort of “new normal” would be if we let the pushers of this agenda tell us it’s necessary. Bizarre as it may seem, there are people who like that movement is restricted and that gatherings are verboten. There are people who will say we should keep it this way because of global warming or income inequality or whatever else. They’re the ones who keep telling us to expect the “new normal” because they would prefer it to the old one.
Here's a short video from Steve on how you can purchase insurance in these changing times....Watch Here